01 Dec 5 Vintage Items to Include in Your Holiday Decor
As we prepare for the holidays, there are so many ways you can decorate. Include your vintage items in your decor this year! Here are five different antiques you can include in your holiday decor.
- Vintage Silverware. Show off your vintage silverware! Tie a festive bow around a set of cutlery and place on your dining table with some plates. If you’re feeling really creative, hang some silverware from a small tree to add a pop of joy to your kitchen.
- Vintage Stoneware. Put your old stoneware back to good use. Turn them into planters for small trees and plants.
- Vintage Sheet Music. Utilize your old sheet music by turning it into wrapping paper! You can even add a red ribbon that makes it look more festive.
- Vintage Milk Glasses. Turn your milk glasses into a display for your favorite ornaments. Place your ornaments on the rim of the glass to act as a holder.
- Vintage Cake Pedestals. Find use in your old cake pedestals by placing beads, ornaments, lights, and other holiday decor on them to create the perfect accent for your table.
Bring back your most treasured memories this holiday season by having your antiques repaired at Pender’s. Visit our website to get a free quote on your next project!